Freight broker agent
get solutions and support so you can grow your business
More time to build relationships and go after new business. This is the core of any agent's goal. With the right experience, personalities and responsiveness, a support staff can reduce the amount of administrative work you do - which means you can spend more time earning and keeping customers. Want to learn more about growing your book of business with US Logistics? Click here.
Is it time for a change?
Take our quick quiz below. If you answer YES to any of the questions, click on the link to see how partnering with us will change your answers.
- Do carriers frequently call you because they haven't received payment?
- Is someone requiring that you maintain a minimum profit margin?
- Have you lost a load because of a slow response on a new carrier?
- Do you leave messages for different departments at the corporate office?
- Are your commissions held or lowered on a slow pay customer?
- Are invoices charged back to you at 60 days or less?
- Do your customers complain about your A/R department or invoices?
- Do you feel like the only person working to resolve your claims?
- Have you lost a load because you couldn't get a carrier set up on a weekend?
~ Corinne, Georgia based agent
~ Rick, Ohio based agent